Craving chocolate? Here comes the solution.
Walnut Brownies with a hint of sweetened condensed milk (or Dulce de Leche), extremely rich and delicious, to be served with vanilla ice cream!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
And I add:
- 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 handful of roughly chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) & Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan. Melt your 1/2 cup butter, add all ingredients to it, stir well and spread in your square baking pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream!
Inspiration for this recipe : http://www.piarecipes.com/2013/03/best-brownies.html